Geriatric Nursing Resources
Posted by Laura on September 27, 2010
From Hartford Institute for Geriatric Nursing – a good site with lots of information. The list below has videos. They take a little while to load, but some of them are interesting.
- Try This D1: Avoiding Restraints In Patients with Dementia
- Try This D2: Assessing Pain in Persons with Dementia
- Try This D3: Brief Evaluation of Executive Dysfunction: An Essential Refinement in the Assessment of Cognitive Impairment
- Try This D4: Therapeutic Activity Kits
- Try This D5: Recognition of Dementia in Hospitalized Older Adults
- Try This D6: Wandering in the Hospitalized Older Adult
- Try This D7: Communication Difficulties: Assessment and Interventions
- Try This D8: Assessing and Managing Delirium in Persons with Dementia
- Try This D9: Decision Making in Older Adults with Dementia
- Try This D10: Working with Families of Hospitalized Older Adults with Dementia
- Try This D11.1: Eating and Feeding Issues in Older Adults with Dementia: Part I: Assessment
- Try This D11.2: Eating and Feeding Issues in Older Adults with Dementia: Part II: Interventions
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.