GPTAL – Math
Posted by Laura on February 20, 2010
- G – gravida or # of pregnancies
- T – term or # of deliveries after 37 weeks
- P – preterm or # of deliveries after 20 weeks but before 38 weeks
- A – abortion or # of deliveries before 20 weeks, either spontaneous or induced
- L – living or # of living children
A prenatal woman states having 3 young children at home. She says her daughter was born right on time, but her sons were both a month early. Sadly, she lost a baby in her second month. What is her GTPAL?
3 Responses to “GPTAL – Math”
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.